This is why I don't report, take 2

1: Zendesk gives no warnings.
2: Zendesk gives no explanations.
3: Zendesk doesn’t check PVE reports. IMO.

So basically Zendesk is a PVP thing that seems to have little to do with the TOS, and all about using the report system as a battle strategy.

You want to know the biggest difference between PVP and PVE in Conan? The way admin polices the servers. PVP is over policed, PVE isn’t policed.

It’s past time for funcom to overhaul zendesk.

Sorry but you know that mega building on PVE is my pet peeve. And that I don’t want to be funcom’s beat cop with the way zendesk operates. I’m of the opinion that PVE players would be more inclined to report TOS violations if players were warned, with an explanation of why they were getting the warning.

Yes I know it may mean putting more women on the job, but we really need more admin to effectively enforce the TOS.

WITCH leads me to number 3. Lack of report follow through on PVE. Now I’m sure if some one did a search of the forum they would find some threads from PVEers that feel they got a time out for no reason. But the majority will; in all probability, be PVP.

I have as well as others, suggested various ways that may or may not solve all or any of the issues. But I’d like to think the majority of us think something needs to be done.

Yes, I am sure it would cost a bitOchange but hey, share those bazaar croms.
Better service increases sales.

Do you mean by the players? It is not surprising if that’s what you mean. PVP players are going to use the ToS and probably PVE players are going to let them go unless they are egregious.

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Please follow the stated on the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket for feedback regarding the actions taken by the Help Center. Make sure to select “Report a player” as the issue type.:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here:

1 Like