This task cannot be completed

The last item cannot be completed.

1 Like

It’s not the item you need to fix, this is your reward. All you have to do is capture a crafter and place him working on a bench. I will double check in awhile however.

Edit.
Mission completed, you just have to place any worker to his bench and your journey step will be completed

Have fun exile!

2 Likes

It’s a bit more to it than that. You must place the thrall in crafter spot directly. Because the game is forcing it to the inventory space of the bench, it doesn’t recognize completion if you drag it from the bench inventory to the crafter space. Instead, from your player inventory, drag it DIRECTLY to the crafter space and it should complete. This applies to every journey step like this.

4 Likes

Very correct, thank you for this adding @jmk1999, very important!

3 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: so that’s probably how I did it after capturing another crafter, building another bench, etc. I probably did it through blind luck when I could have solved it immediately. :smile:

3 Likes

Most likely, yeah. You can blame Funcom’s QA for the confusion.

1 Like

With did they change the way placement worked? Using R2 was so convenient! Do you know, @jmk1999 ?

1 Like

No, it’s likely a bug. The dismantling bench has the same issue.

2 Likes

Yup. A drag.

3 Likes

I read somewhere on Forum about placing directly from inventory to bench is how I completed challenge.

Thank you, I have completed this task.

1 Like

Thank you, I have completed this task!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.