Thrall Disappeared at Accursed Citadel of Isle of Siptah

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Oceania
Server: #6405

I was exploring Accursed Citadel on the Isle of Siptah when my character was killed by an Accursed Berserker. After being revived, i tried to rescue the thrall following me, a level 19 Accursed Berserker, by marking it to lacate it in the map as it was night and so dark. I took another thrall, a low level Accursed Berserker, to follow. My character was then got killed again while looking at the marker location on the map. The level 19 thralls suddenly disappeared without a trace, while the second one i brought got killed on the spot. I logging off a couple of times, but no trace of the first thralls and disappeared from the follower’s list too.

Below is the event log snap shot. Unfortunately, i don’t have a snapshot the follower list and the marker of the first thrall.
Event Log

It’s not the first time a NPC disappeared after being knocked or killed at the Accursed Citadel. I never reported this though. I reported it this time as it becomes annoying.

I hope this getting fix.

Cheers,

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Check the event log.
1 Like

I’ve been experiencing this follower vanishing bug too :confused: I just created a post about it, hopefully we will get enough attention

1 Like

Hey @snug

Thanks for the report. Our team is aware of this issue and is investigating it at the moment.
Sorry for the frustration it might cause until we release a fix for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.