Thrall Level Reset after Server Crash

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Crash + Bug ]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU, #1043]

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Server Crashed ~ 18:00 and was down for around an hour
  2. My Fighter Thrall’s level was reset from lvl 14 to lvl 3
  3. The Fighter Thrall’s stats are swapped (Vitality and Accuracy)
  4. My Bearer Thrall T4 has all stats except strength reset to 0.
    The strength stat matches the previous level growth. But only the strength attribute.
  5. My Pet’s attributes have been reset to 0
  6. Other players on this server experienced the same problem.
  7. The latest patch should have fixed this problem …

This server is becoming unplayable with several crashes nearly every day and those resulting thrall bugs. Please fix this asap. Thanks.

2 Likes

Same server , same problem , my purge fighter thrall got even more bad then at lvl 0

this is him a few min before crash when lag started lvl 5 and after lag and server crash lvl 3

Please tell me if you are able to fix this so i can start playing again or i have to take a break from the game again , thank you in advance for your answer , have a good day . Samu

Happened to me too[today again]… after i placed 2nd Lian and leveling him to lv 10 :frowning: waste of time :frowning: why funcom why :frowning:

1 Like

The thrall level also reset when the PvP server option was turned on before a reset. The thralls lost all levels, lost all their starting bonuses and started over with only the Perks they had earned. I don’t know if other server settings can also cause this. I have no current plan to reset my server settings again to duplicate this but I assume Funcom can.

I actually did duplicate this. I set the server back to PvE (turned off all PvP settings). Set the Experience to 10x. Leveled a thrall to level 20. Then turned on PvP and Battleeye, but not Blitz. The thrall’s level was reset back to 0/ His starting stats were zero. Only the perks remained. I have no idea which other server setting changes might cause this issue as well.

Server crashed again today ~ 17:00, was down for an hour.

All thralls have been reset AGAIN. My Fighter Thrall’s Attributes have been reset to 2 and other Thralls to something between 0 and 4.

I understand, that sometimes, software is not easy to patch. Windows does dozens of updates.
But it has reached a point, where dozens of hours of progression of each player on this server have been cancelled by this glitch. I strongly suggest, that a GM logs in and replaces the bugged thralls with fresh lvl 0 ones, so that at least the time for hunting them down will be compensated. To my perception, the frustration of players on this servers has reached its tolerance limit …

2 Likes

Server crashed again at 01:00 and 01:30 am. This time, thralls placed after the previous crash seem to be ok.

Hey there,

We’ve received a fair share of reports about this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

2 Likes

**Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue: Bug
Server typePvE-Conflict
Region: 1043

The levels of thralls were reseted again after server restart. Their level is back to 0, but more importanly all the stats, this means that thralls that starts with 30 strenght or vitality now have all stats at 0 and even after leveling them to lvl 20 are weaker than lvl 0 thralls that are unaffected. We are forced to dispose of all these thralls now because they are useless. Even after last patch which did not fix the issue. The affected thralls remained useless. This makes game borderline unplayable because we are completely defenseless against purges.

Also thralls seems to retain about one third of their xp and their perks. I will provide further evidence in screenshots.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Level Thralls
2.Server is restarted
3.Thralls reseted to lvl 0

2 Likes

also : if server crash the thralls bug out and lv reset and stats attributes…

also still present… :frowning:

My fighter lvl 7 has remained intact. I believe that leveling beyond level 8-10 plays a decisive role weather a thrall is affected by reset and how hard he is affected.

After the last server restart, my Bearer Thrall’s Stats have reset to the amount of boni she got during her level up’s

1 Like

Any news ? currently all the ppl on the server are not doing anything with thralls or pets cause they are waiting for some news ,some even just log to ask if the problem is solved and then delog

Server crashed again today at ~ 20:45 and had a double restart. Thralls up to lvl 11 seem to be fine.

Hey y’all, quick update.

We’ve addressed this issue in an upcoming hotfix.
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Upcoming update as in soon or after the New Year, guess I asked to soon , well seems it is out today. It does touch on three of the many bug fixes we need.

Thank you for adressing the problem and patience , lets hope there wont be any more problems , have a nice christmas

Thank you! I hope it worked perfect

The hotfix is out now:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.