My suggestion for thrall/pet commands.
General commands for base defense:
Vicinity radius could be the same as your land claim. System will have to be flexible as we might have multiple bases, meaning once you approach base 1 the command panel will be available and once you leave your base your command panel will no longer be available. When you approach base 2 a separate panel connected to that landclaim + its thralls/pets becomes be available.
1. Set all thralls in vicinity to defensive
- This will make thralls not attack anything unless someone or something within your land claim gets attacked first.
- If your thralls are attacking anything and you press this button they will immediately sprint back to their post.
2. Set all thralls in vicinity to aggressive
- This would make all thralls attack the first enemy that approaches your land claim.
3. Set all thralls in vicinity to passive
- This will make your thralls ignore all combat even if your character/structures/pets/clan members etc gets attacked.
- If your thralls are attacking anything and you press this button they will immediately sprint back to their post
4. Set all archers to hold their position (this command is needed basically to avoid archers leaving their post to get in range.)
Pet commands (separate from thrall commands)
1. Set all pets in vicinity to defensive (separate button but same function as with thralls)
2. Set all pets in vicinity to aggressive (separate button but same function as with thralls)
3. Set all pets in vicinity to passive (separate button but same function as with thralls)
I feel it’s important to keep thrall and pet commands separate.
1. Set “pet/thrall name” to aggressive
- Will make your follower attack the closest hostile.
2. Set “pet/thrall name” to defensive
- Will make your follower attack your target or the first enemy that damage you.
- If you get attacked by multiple enemies and it attacks the one that first damaged you, it will drop its aggro once you attack a different enemy and prioritize your target.
3. Set “pet/thrall name” to passive
- Will make your follower ignore all combat
Be able to invite other clans into an alliance. If your alliance are helping you out in a siege/raid/base defense all thralls/pets will also treat allied clans as friendly and not attack them. This is also applied if you are visiting your alliance’s base.
This was some quick thoughts and any input is welcomed