Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 8061

Bug Description:

Thrall Pots don’t work

Bug Reproduction:

Filled the thrall pots, came back the next day there was no gruel on the thralls and half of what was in the pots was spoiled.

2 Likes

Has thrall pots ever put food in thralls inventory I have only seen them eat out of them as needed.

Yes they worked before. Used to fill about 8 thrall pots and the next day all the thralls inventories would be filled with gruel. Talking about 100+ thralls. A lot easier than going 1 by 1.

2 Likes

Agreed. Lately if I have a purge hit preservation box at which ever spot and fill up pots.

Did you read the patch-notes though?
Is it still bugged if you consider that?
Continuing the discussion from :news: PS4 Update 3.0 (2022.09.01): The Age of Sorcery [Latest: 3.0.1 (2022.09.04)]:

Basically thrall pots have been reworked and Thralls no longer move food to their inventory constantly, they will only do so if they took damage.

1 Like

Thanks.

They need to make thrall pots like preservation boxes again to keep the gruel from spoiling. I used to only fill them once a week, and they would be good all week.

Yea, that would be nice :slight_smile: Thrall fridges!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.