Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: doesn’t matter
There seems to be some big problems with thrall spawns.
- Recently updated game, launching it for the first time. Loaded up a test character and went around the map checking thrall spawns (just helping someone else with a mod.)
- No Mods loaded.
- Teleport directly to several “special” places where some of the thralls I’m interested in are located (or, at least, were located… normally.)
- Noticed several instances of duplicated spawns where multiple thralls spawn inside each other… and also noticed some missing spawns (maybe moved, maybe just failing.)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Launch game with no mods.
- Create a new test character
- Make Me admin and setup God mode + Ghost + etc.
- Teleport to several key places where thralls are normally located and check them out.
Here are some pictures I captured from my last test:
Gonna add teleport locations later when I have some time to launch the game again… dinner time atm