Thrall stuck underwater

Left a thrall standing guard on the edge of our base, overhanging noob river. Came back last night and he was mostly submerged in the water and we could not issue commands to get him to follow. Now this morning he is fully submerged, just keeps going further away and deeper into the water.

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Americas
Mods?: No
Edition: Game Pass

Bug Description:

Thrall went underwater while away from the server and now cannot be issued commands.

Expected Behavior:

The thrall to still be standing guard where he was left

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Leave a thrall next to water
  2. Don’t play for 2 weeks

Before it gets any worse, please try to strike the thrall toward land. You can equip various weapons that can be used in water and can push them where you need to go. It’s worth it.

I totally empathize, and have heard this is fixed in the next revision, 4.5. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have virtually stopped using my thralls as it is almost impossible to find a route where it does not encounter pathing problems; it gets stuck CONSTANTLY and I no longer have it “follow” me into my base for the fear of it getting stuck within the architecture once again. I have to pick it up and try to place it. Thrall failures have been worsening for months with no improvement from Funcom. Perhaps this update (that has broken the game currently, at least for modded private servers) will fix it. I will not hold my breath, though.

Greetings,

Thank you for your report @XilaMonstrr and for your feedback @MaithCara.

Could you let us know if the issue with the thralls is still happening after update 2.5?

Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.