Thrall uses up legendary weapon

Game mode: [Online private, modded]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]
Map: [Siptah]

During my latest expedition I needed two legendary weapon repair kits to repair my own weapon. I needed FIVE to keep the legendary weapon on my thrall from breaking. I remember that the equipment a thrall carries will be normally not damaged.

It is most probably not related to mods, because this has already been mentioned for official servers as well Legendary weapon on thralls losing duribility stupid fast

Should this be intended behavior now, then I must say that this added level of micromanagment does not add to the fun of the game, I have enough to do with managing my own equipment and do not want to babysit my thrall’s equipment as well.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Equip a thrall with a legendary weapon
  2. have a look at the weapon from time to time (like every few minutes, if combat occured)

Remove the shield, check again.

1 Like

Will do, thank you :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.