Thralls diet list not displaying any "food-images" after last patch

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

I was just going to check whether my thrall can eat shrimps or not, probably not the best food yes I know. But either way, after accessing the inventory from multiple thralls it doesn’t show any foods like previously.

diet

1 Like

Also on private server, PvE, America.

Thrall & Pet diet not displayed following recent hot fix / patch.

Same problem. But started 2 patches ago for me.

Hey @ninefow

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve sent it to our team so they can look into it.

4 Likes

I did the test without MODs and the problem continues, so it’s a basic game problem

If you want to see the lackey’s diet, enter Single Player mode first and add food to the lackey’s inventory, exit the inventory, when you see the inventory again you will see the diet options.
Then exit to the main menu and enter your online server and you will see it again.
So you always need to go into Single Player mode, look at the lackey’s inventory, go out to the main menu and enter the online server.

Credits to @Kotuluk#8501

1 Like

same here, on windows 7, on a dedicated server with mods.

Online official
Bug
PvE
America

Since latest patch (July 1, 2020 on PC), no pet or thrall has the food diet image when you view the pet or thrall’s inventory. The diet area is blank.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play game
  2. Look at pet or thrall’s inventory
  3. Observe diet area below inventory is blank

Same issue as this.

We are experiencing this as well. Have also heard from others that they have the issue.

In case it helps to troubleshoot, I have not experienced this in Singleplayer mode. My pet and thrall diets still display on the inventory page.

Same error.

EU
PVE-C Official
/win7x64

I had this problem and it is fixed now after I verified the integrity of the game files.

I did the integrity check and it didn’t work for me in single player mode.
Only after accessing a lackey’s inventory and placing some items in his inventory can you see the diet the second time you enter the inventory in single player mode.
For multiplayer mode you need to do the procedure informed above in single player mode, exit to the main menu and then enter the online server