Thralls Dying for no reason at all

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU
Hardware: PS4 Slim

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

So just now i had a teimos, spend the day leveling him to 20, first time ever he got good perks, he got hallowed and 15k hp. he is standing in my base bc i see him on the map, but i couldnt find him. im looking for him while crafting armor for him and suddenly i get a message saying my follower has been killed? what the actual, he entered my base with me, this is the second time a thrall dies out nowhere by some bs that just so happens. what makes matters worse is that the body just straight up disappers after so i cant get the armor back. what is going on exactly?

Expected Behavior:

i wish my thrall back, but i dont think thats feasible. at least some feedback from funcom would be nice, some assurance that this is gonna get fixed in the near future because honestly, this is just spitting on players time investment. it takes hours to break a thrall, then more hours to level it up, then a bucket load of materials to craft armor just to have it taken away in a blink of an eye just because the game says “you can’t have this anymore” and just decides your thrall dies for no ■■■■■■■ reason. if somebody could come back to me on this id appreciate it

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.