Thralls dying without reason

Game mode: [ONLINE PVP]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [US]

slaves are dying while standing without having any enemy or npc that can harm them

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

Most probably they accidentally fall while following you, fall damage has been dramatically increased for both players and thralls.

but I wasn’t climbing or anything like that I just got the announcement that the slave had died. I was just walking and he died

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter, it is definitively related to fall damage. Let’s say you have a base 3 foundations high, then, when the thrall is following you he/she randomly appears up or down the building (when he/she has no space to move mostly), you’ll hear the sound of a “fall” and the “agh!” fx when this happens. In that transition they lose health as if they fall. I tested it myself. I recommend leaving the thralls outside your base in a temporary lobby only 1 foundation high until they fix this.

That what you are saying is not what happened to me, I was standing and the slave just died but thanks for your opinion, I will wait for an admin to answer me to know what is happening and know how they will fix

1 Like

Ok. Let’s wait for an answer from @Ignasi or any other dev. Saludos desde Argentina

Yes, lets see whats next. Saludos desde MEXICO

Hi, same problem yesterday, lost 3 slaves while I was walking :rage:

1 Like

I have lost 3 berserkers lvl 20 and a dalinsia snow hunter lvl 20. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hello, this issue will be addressed in the upcoming hotfix for consoles.

Same here., very upset and unable to play a bugged game anymore. Researched and leveled Throlls, only to watch them die for no reason. unless I get a reply I am done with this game. Was a fun addictive game that I bought all the extensions on. But if it is a bad game with bad customer service I am just moving on. I would hope you has a reply by now.

1 Like

can you hop in and replace my thrall right now? seems like a admin quick fix, not hold your breath. I am not happy about the time it takes to level a throll and it drops dead. If you do not fix it I am done with fun com.

1 Like

calm everything will be solved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.