Thralls not a part of pvp when building portection is on!

**Game mode:Online private
**Type of issue:Bug
Server type:PvPvE
**Region:EU

Hello guys,

I am not sure if this is a bug or just a feature that has not been thought trough.

We are running a server that has siege hours in the weekend, so you can only destroy buildings in the weekend. open world pvp is enabled all the time and that works fine. However, Thralls are not defending against players and they are also immune to damage from other players.

Is it supposed to be that way? I have created a suggestion for server setting to enable this. However, the way the Thralls and animals react it looks like it might be a bug?

This is my suggestion post.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.disable building pvp damage outside siege time.
2.enable pvp in open world in pvp time.
3.have a player form another clan run to your thrall and try and hit him.
4.Thrall will move briefly and then not do anything and not take damage.

I would be really happy if you guys could fix this or help me find a way to get it to work.

o/
Shepard

Thralls and pets have worked this way for most of the time. It’s intended. They only can damage another player, or be damaged by other players, during raid hours.

The reason is that you could otherwise kill off a base’s defences (their thralls) off raid hours.

2 Likes

Okay, it would still be nice to have the choice for this to be enabled.

I can understand why that might be an issue tho. Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

I actually though that it was a bug :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, they implemented this because players were killing their thralls and pets (pvp server, go figure). But they should indeed give you an option to set them hostile and be killable outside raid hours if we choose, I’ve lost 3 times my base because of that, Players could climb in, put a bomb in the foot of each archer before the raid hour, and bam! When raid hour came, they just send an arrow to one jar, and the explosion radius would explode the others, bye bye archers, thanks for not thinking about this FC and only hear the cry babies that can’t handle this thing on PVP server where those things are expected.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.