Thrall's not doing damage if some distance away from you

Single Player
Bug
Pve

Thrall wont do damage if i,m a little far away

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.standing next to thrall
2.have them set to attack all and on max distance
3.thrall see’s enemy runs off to attack around ruffly 15 blocks away from me
4.i,m watching them fight but no damage has been given or taken until i walk closer sometimes not until i,m 10-11 blocks away from them. reproducible

1 Like

So I’m single player too so just to explain in case you are new and a welcome ether way so
On single player the console acts as bot the server and game meaning it loads every thing which can cause some if not lots of problems build too much it will all disappear but back to thrall so if you are a little to far away the game most likely is not loading in the combat system but they still will move and attack but no damage due to being too far away and the system is not fully registered on what the are doing kind of that they are in the edges of spawn in but this works for all npcs not just followers been around for a while but single player is a whole other game than online it’s a play and tinkering around with the system and you will get very use to it and how it works. Hope that helps

2 Likes

This happens also in multiplayer.

1 Like

Load there would do the same at a farther distance given the way it works but is worse on single player but there is nothing you can do about it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.