Thralls or Pets don't deal any damage but take damage vs. enemies barely in render range

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

Next to my base are several enemy spawns. Some of my pets are positioned in a way that they can defend certain entrances to my base. This sometimes means they fight enemies they never seem to hit and fight until their entire health is depleted or until I get closer, then suddenly they quickly dispatch of those same enemies that curiously start at 100% health when I get there and tab them.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have enemies spawn next to pets/thralls
  2. They will fight seemingly forever, despite their low health pool; that is because they don’t
  3. Once I get close, those same pets/thralls who just lose health forever, suddenly deal damage and kill those enemies
3 Likes

I can confirm this. If they just fought endlessly, it’d be acceptable (perhaps) or at least a minor issue, but the defending thralls/animals actually take damage, and will die eventually.

It’s a really old bug, too, but it’s still present all the same.

After a set distance the game just does not calculate the damage taken/dealt to reduce the data used.
Which is a bit off since the enemies’ render distance is bigger than that.

As @Mikey said it is in the game for a looooong time. I’m sure since launch the game is just designed that way.

Hey @Estha

Thanks for your feedback, we’ve relayed it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

I have been noticing that they seem to send a lot of bugs to the TEAM to get looked at but we never never hear what is to become of said bug, this bug has been in the game for months and has been a few times reported. I have always wondered what their process for bug reports are as seems to take months for them to get fixed and if they DO they return with the next update or so.

A very frustrating process it seems for the player base.

Game mode: All
Type of issue: ???
Server type: PVE
Region: Europe

what to describe, fix this idiotism that if player not near thrall do 0 damage to enemy, well why i type this, because i just lost sabre on level 20 with 7 000 HP and 420% Damage + 300 armor, and in very idiotical way. To better understand what happened, imagine this, this cat i got is rare to get by stats, i basically used 10 sabres until i got this in 3 weeks and now because of this idiotism i just see how he dies on pelican… i mean this can can kill solo 2 drakes and even Judge ( well with my help ) but what happened next is idiotism, somehow judge pierced me tru sabre and instakilled me… cat managed to kill him while i was near by respawning, i return and he is dead… near is siptah pelican… i mean why the hell pets and thralls gets damage and LOSE hp when player is away, but they cant deal any damage ? this is third time i lost pets/thralls like this…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Evolve any thrall pet
  2. Die
  3. See they cant make any damage… but gets heavy damage and hp loss till they die
  4. Get mad and hate bad programming…
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.