Thralls Not Gaining EXP

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: North America

Followers not gaining exp or leveling on my g-portal server, even with admin command, remaining at 0. I removed all mods and ran a single player game, and the follower was able to gain a level with admin command, now I am slowly working my way through the mod list to try to detemine which one is messing up the thrall level gain. All are updated and the game runs fine with them, and none deal with thralls directly, so it’s not obvious which one it is.

Going down the list checking each one will take absurdly long, so I’m asking here just in case anyone else has had this issue with any of these mods, so I know which to remove.

The leveling was working until recently. If I figure out which it is, I will let you know here.

Mod list is as follows:

Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.4.5
Exiled_lands_improved
ModControlPanel
Improved Quality of Life 3.0.1
Crafty Counters
Recipe for hardened steel bar
DyeMoreBetterer
Emberlight 3.1.8
Fashionist v4.1
Immersive Armor
Barbarian Barber
RA: Character Customisation
Frost and Volcanic Placeable
Savage Steel
Savage Steel vol II
Asshuri Treasures v0.5.5
Arena Pier 1.3.9
Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
Outpost Removal: Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal
WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
The Age of Calamitous
Kerozards PAragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh - v.2.2.8
Prestige - Extended Attributes (Adjustable!)
Seed Table v2
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.7.2
LBPR - Additional Features - v7.1.2
Pickup +

EDIT: All mods above have been checked in a singleplayer game, and the bug has not appeared. I will test the server again.

There was this problem with an earlier version of EEWA. Is it the actual version the server uses? Because the bug was fixed in one of the later versions.

1 Like

I’ve just checked all the mods from Pippi down to Warrior Mutator (which would include both EEWA mods), and confirmed that thralls still gain XP, so it shouldn’t be.

All mods should be on the most recent version as well, but if all else fails I will try updating it again.

Since only LBPR - Additional Features - v7.1.2 and Pickup + remain to be checked, it is either one of them, or none of them. I’ve been testing it in a single-player game, while the problem appeared on the g-portal server I run, so perhaps it is not the mods but the server that causes the bug?

The server has also had all mods updated recently.

EDIT: All mods have been checked and the bug has not appeared. I will now try the server.

So, it still wasn’t working on the server.

I read the changelogs of EEWA, and apparently, you may need to kill yourself for the bug fix to be implemented, even after updating the mod.

So I leapt off a cliff, and now followers can gain levels.

1 Like

If there’s one thing I’ve learned over years of gaming it’s that suicide solves a lot of problems.

2 Likes

Kind of depressing, isn’t it… :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, previously the necessary variables did not exist, so killing yourself once should be the permanent solution. Thankfully you respawn in this game.

Yes it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.