Thralls starving in minutes

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [USA]

I downloaded the update last night. This morning I went in to check it out. I built a Thrall Pot right away and made sure everybody had food. Later today I went back in and after about five minutes I heard a random npc scream. Then another about five minutes after that. I go to check on my Thralls and two are dead on the ground, still having food on their body inventory. A third is near death, his hunger counting down rapidly despite having food. Two other thralls right near by weren’t affected yet. But that third thrall died and I logged out right away before I lost all of them.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. No action needed

I am experiencing same. Playing single player on Xbox. Thrills are eating all the food in the pot immediately and then dying.

i suggest you look at the settings for thrall feeding …as per the notes:

rivate server admins should be aware of the following:

StarvationDamagePenaltyCap=n where n is the percentage of maximum damage that a thrall can take if going hungry for 7 ingame days
StarvationDamagePenaltyCap=0.0000 would mean taking max 0% damage over time
StarvationDamagePenaltyCap=1.0000 would mean taking max 100% damage over time and potentially killing the thralls

There will be more settings to check when Xbox gets the 2nd part of the patch introducing pets.

I am also experiencing the same in single player. Use of the thrall pot did not seem to fix it.

Turned off the thrall hunger system. At least that stopped the thrall genocide. But the default settings have thralls dying within minutes, even with food. RIP two Fighters and a bearer.

Xbox got the full patch, pets included all at once.

Yep me too