Thrals are resetting in the thrall wheel

Game mode:| Singleplayer]
Problem: Bug
Region: canada

There is an issue of the thrills resetting in the thrall wheels everytime I go some place else in the game and then they totally reset when I turn my game off and log back in… ease fix this… thank you
[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

Same problem there, i just put some thralls in the wheel of pain like 2 days ago and today they got reseted. Such a waste of time.

1 Like

I just came here to post this. Same issue in singleplayer. After PC Patch (15.06.2018) Build 100728/18311 all progress on converting thrall is lost.

This did not used to happen in previous build

1 Like

Yeah, this has happened to me several times since the last patch. It seems to be happening every time I officially log out of the game then log back in or when I have to close the application after the game locks up (which is at least twice a day). All progress of my thralls is gone and the resources are still being burned. Usually the level 1 and 2 thralls have enough time to complete but any 3+ or named thrall always gets reset due to some game issue. I’ve had thralls sitting in limbo on constant reset for days now. The game locks up usually when I’m in a chest or work station in an area with a lot of activity. Really tired of this waste of time and energy. Plus I really need these thralls! I have a purge coming soon! Btw, playing single player offline.

1 Like

Same here, I have been trying to break down the captain from the Galleon for two days now, he’s going to be there for a while, it seems. Single player, offline.

1 Like

Just came to add to this. Thats not exclusive to Single Players. Its happening on PC official server #1976. Not only the wheel of pain, but crafting stations too. Seems like all it needs to happend is having no one nearby to render it.

1 Like

I’ve noticed lvl 3 will complete if your logged in the whole time, also if you have more then 1 named thrall it will bug out.

Yeah, have to stay online till the thrall is completely broken. If I log off, the breaking process resets to zero again.

One more thing; is there a way to heal thralls during a boss fight before they hit the floor dead?

1 Like