Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Hi guys, i’m one of your French gamer’s and I’ve found some translation errors, this was my list (excuse my english, it’s not my native language): _Number 1: In the knowledge (?) tab, mouse over description of the “Word of Power: Abyssal Mount” Rhino AND Horse are reversed.
2. In the challenge tab, "Butcher Corpses “(in french) is named “Skin Corpses” (in french) and vice versa.
3. In the challenge tab, “Visit the Leyshrine of the Fiends” can mean “Visit the Leyshrine of the Fiends” (fine) but some time the challenge don’t complete after the visit. For me, when i’ve this “bug” (one time for now), i’ve completed it with a visit on the Leyshrine of the Serpent. So,with the wiki fandom, i’ve not see a challenge named “Leyshrine of the Serpent”, AND i’ve see and complete one named “Visit a Leyshrine”. I’ve not thinked to look my challenge xp when this bug was appeared so i can’t say if which is shown as a “rare challenge Visit the Leyshrine of the Fiends” give 70XP or 40 like " Uncommon Visit a Leyshrine”.

Bug Reproduction:

1. Launch game,
    Choose french langage in setting,
    Singleplayer,
    Isle of Siptah,
    open your “Savoir”(Knowledge) tab,
    go in the “Sorcellerie” (Witchcraft ?) section,
    move your cursor over the icon of “Word of Power: Abyssal Mount (Rhino)” you can read “Mot de pouvoir : Monture Abyssale (cheval)” (horse). If you click on this icon, you can see that’s correctly named on your right part (Rhinocéros), so the icon was good not the mouse over description.

SAME PROBLEM FOR THE HORSE (mouse over description of the icon say “… (Rhinocéros)” and not “(Cheval)” (Horse).

1. Launch game,
    Singleplayer,
    Isle of Siptah, open your “Défis” (Challenges ?) tab,
    need to have the challenge: “Butcher Corpses”,
    kill an opponent,
    use your “Star Metal Cleaver” on the corpse, nothing happen,
    use your “Star Metal Skinning Knife”, your challenge go to 01/10.

Same for the challenge “Skin Corpses”, you have to use your cleave this time for complete it. The description of theses 2 challenges are reversed in french langage.

1. Launch game,
    Singleplayer,
    Isle of Siptah,
    open your “Défis” (Challenges ?) tab,
    *need to have the challenge: “Visitez le Temple tellurique des fiélons”(Leyshrine of the Fiends),
    go to the Leyshrine of the Fiends (J9 on map),
    if the challenge is complete, retry,
    if not, go to “Temple tellurique des serpents” (Leyshrine of the Serpent) J11 on your map, your challenge is now complete (this was my case the ONLY time I had this bug).

Thank you for reading me despite my broken English, I hope you have understood me, especially for my third point, and that it will help you in the development of your game.
Cordially.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.