Throwable functionality on Xbox one

I have been playing this game since pre-launch and have suffered through like everyone else, but am still enjoying the game. I feel the weapons in the game are limited and it’s a barrier. This is only because the functionality on a couple of them is horrible leaving the weapons that do properly work to be the main powerhouses. For instance you cannot hold a shot charged in a bow, it will automatically release - this is minor but something that could be improved on. Especially the first person mechanics, you can not even shoot a bow in first person which really kills a lot of that experience. Secondly, i have an issue with the throwable mechanics. Say you are running throwing axes or javelins - once you throw your throwable, it remains in your inventory wheel as if you had never thrown it. Following that, if you try to attack with the “phantom” weapon it does no damage, and can easily result in your death. If you were to kill the enemy that your throwable got lodged in, you are also not able to recover it from its corpse (at least in my experience). This seems redundant as the throwables do not stack in the inventory wheel like food or placeables, meaning that in order to have a proper arsenal you would need the majority of your inv. wheel filled with throwables. I can understand not stacking the javelins and spears and what not but at least the throwing axes? A little dev feedback on these mechanics would be nice.

1 Like

yea its irritating about the throwing items, hope they fix the mechanic, i thought they could bring in a wrist chain upgrade for it so it can return to you after use

1 Like

The wrist chain upgrade sounds like a great idea. Glad to hear somebody else also thinks this is a flawed system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.