Throwing axes are lost upon picking them back up - game shows the axe was retrieved, but upon next throw, stack size is reduced by 2 instead of 1

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Fashionist

Bug Description:

Throwing axes do not return to stack when picked back up - despite the game showing ‘+1 throwing axe’ when picked back up. Next axe thrown reduces the stack by 2 instead of 1 - and if sheathed, the stack size will reduce by one after throwing one and picking it back up. A single throwing axe will throw and return to inventory/hot bar as it should, every time - but any axes beyond that are lost, despite being picked back up.

Bug Reproduction:

Throw an axe. Pick it up. Throw another or sheath. Stack size drops for no reason.

Hello @Mavor,

Could you please let us know if this issue also happens in the Official Server or Single Player?

If could also turn off your mods and check if the issue is still present we would appreciate :smile:

Thanks in advance.

Its happening on a private Gportal server, both solo and with other players, happening to all of us on server - mod or no mod has no effect.

Yes, this is happening in single player - as well as our private server. I have not tried on an Official server yet, but I am assuming the results would be the same.

I should note - as far as anyone on our server can remember, this was not happening previous to the most recent game update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.