Transfers put on hold

Hey, @stelagel, you forgot to drench your summoning circle in demon blood, but I’ll overlook it this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Before I go on, I just wanna make it clear that I don’t work for Funcom, I’m not affiliated with them in any way, and I don’t have any special powers or treatment or whatever. (In other words, don’t blame me for bans or ask me to do anything about them.)

When it comes to the rules, I would recommend first actually reading them:

Yeah, I know, it’s boring to have to read all that, but that’s the foundation upon which everything else is built.

After reading that, you’ll notice that it’s not terribly specific. That’s by design, and it’s okay, but I won’t go into that discussion. Suffice it to say, people often need more details, so Funcom provided some explanations and examples:

By the way, both of those posts are pinned on the Conan Exiles forums, meaning that they always appear at the top of the forums. People skip them because they look boring, I guess? I don’t know. Don’t skip them. They’re important :wink:

Finally, there’s an additional clarification I can link here:

This is important, because some people will take the examples provided by Funcom and conclude that “you can’t have more than one base” or something like that. It’s a reasonable mistake to make, but it’s not the way things are and the above post shows the proof.

1 Like