Once again , the next bug fix update will not include a fix for the transporter stones all being stuck together. When oh when are you going to fix this QOL issue.
Its been going on for so long now; it says to me you either cannot fix it or cannot be bothered, and you would rather fix the hair on a thrall !!!
You know, it gets a little disappointing every time I run into some problem with Conan Exiles… Each time I go do research on the problem to see if there’s a solution… only to find that its a bug, and it’s existed for YEARS without being addressed by funcom. I’m getting a little sour about it, because the further I get into end game, the more of these game-breaking issues I keep encountering.
Here I am again today with that same issue that’s been going on for YEARS. Transportory stones and the floating rocks overlapping and being jammed together. I have 10 stones… yet FOUR of the 10 are literally occupying the exact same space, all jammed together in one little corner, making it almost impossible to get the right location, even in first person mode. I see reports on this going back over 3-4 years ago.
Is this ever going to be addressed? … or is this just another one of those “forever” game-breaking UI bugs that seem to plague this title? Is there some “solution” for this I can implement OTHER THAN to remove a bunch of transportory stones?
I mean, having 10, spread between the entire exiled lands and all of siptah doesn’t seem very excessive to me. Having said that, I should be able to have TWENTY and have the stones floating nicely separately from each other. There is all kinds of space UP and DOWN without having them ALL be jammed into a little corner of my view when using these devices.
Devs, kindly do something logical to address this problem please.