Trying to get into my private server, it says I don't have Siptah so it won't load

I DO have Siptah, and have had it for some time. I was literally playing on it this morning.

Siptah shows as purchased in my Steam account. What gives?

2 Likes

I and my family are having the same issue (3 of the 4 players). We try to connect to our private Isle of Siptah server and it redirects us to the Epic Store page to buy the Isle of Siptah DLC. All of us already had Isle of Siptah; we got it as a bundle when we purchased the game. Everyone was able to log in this afternoon. I was able to, until I logged out, and now I can’t get back in.

I tried reinstalling the DLC and the full game. I tried rebooting the server. I tried running a solo game on Isle of Siptah and that runs fine. It seems to only be a problem when connecting to a server. What gives?

2 Likes

I also am running into this problem.

2 Likes

All Conan exiles servers are down. If you were logged in when ‘whatever’ happened, you are okay, but no one can log in. This is across all platforms, xbox playstation and pc.

2 Likes

Could not connect to server. You do not have the DLC required to play on this server.

1 Like

Welcome to the party, tons of threads on this

2 Likes

Can we get someone here to let us know you are looking into the issue?

1 Like

We rent a server on xbox, put in a ticket with gportal and they said it’s a Funcom issue as it is happening across all platforms.
Some sort of response from Funcom would be nice.

2 Likes

Same issues here, funcom better get things working or they will be losing a lot of players.

1 Like

We are having the same issue. No one from my server can get in either. I uninstalled the DLC and reinstalled it again, no difference. My Server is through GTX Gaming.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.