Two inventory bugs that keep happennig

I started the game just 1.5 month ago and the same bugs have been happening a lot in the last couple weeks…

• when I log in and try to upgrade an item without moving (after getting an upgrade from an agent mission, for example), I keep getting the ‘are you sure you want to delete this item?’ prompt when I drag the item (or the boost) to the upgrade window… it usually takes two attempts for it to register properly…

• when I kill a named boss, and get an item bag… it’s unclickable. I can’t do anything with it until I get a regular mission bag and open that one. Relogging doesn’t help.

On the first one are you putting the icon in the slot, or your cursor? Afaik when they get weird it’s the point the cursor’s on that matters.

I have had the same problem over the last 2 weeks

I left my bags open and did a /reloadui [did not seem to work for that problem if bags were closed when doing the /reloadui]
Also - when using Upgrade - it is better to Right click the item you want to Upgrade Then right click the item you want to use to upgrade it with [in that order] Then of course Check they are in the right places before upgrading…lol Just In Case!!!