UI scaling at 1440p Tooltips and text too small

Hi there I am at my wits end.
I tried using scaling inside the game but it pushes my bottom bar down to the right and my quest tracker off screen.
How in the hell is one meant to read the tooltips or journals or even adjust settings when everything is so darn tiny.
Is there a scaling fix in the works?
I have tried TrashScaler mod it seems to fix the log book journal but for the tool tips chat and settings text everything is just tiny.

Unfortunately, Funcom does not support resolutions over 1920 x 1080. You will likely see issues with text scaling that we cannot help you fix if you are using a larger resolution. Moving forward, new text being added to the game is supposed to scale a little better, but much of the tooltips that exist in the game currently will remain tiny.

I did notice this potential fix created by one of our players and posted here in the forums: Ui and Widescreens ... font readability

You may find that there are addons or mods that can solve the issue for you. If you do decide to do something like this, then please keep in mind that Funcom does not support 3rd party software. You are totally free to use these programs, but we will not be able to assist you if any problems arise while using them.

You can move those. Press the padlock icon.