Unable to connect to Funcom services

**Game mode: Online official | Single-player
**Type of issue: Bug
**Server type: PvP
**Region: Europe, Ukraine

After the “great” update from 06/16/2020 until now, despite all the hot fixes, I cannot enter the game.

After the introductory video for a while I see the inscription “Connecting to Funcom services…”, then - “Restart the game or try again later.”
I played single player on a private server, on PC, now I can’t load my saves. In the same way, I cannot connect to the game online - the same “symptoms”.

I found an advice through the Steam settings to reduce the required ping when searching for servers - it did not help.

Is someone going to do something about this at last? Or do you need to delete this game and forget it like a bad dream? As well as the money spent on it.

Here is a link to the log file and game.db of my game - maybe you can do something.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oC0LLmjLT4b2LjXdZzBC9hUoNySrBuZ4?usp=sharing

I have several mods installed, I uninstalled them - nothing has changed.

With the help of the “Offline Mode”, I was able to load my save, but at the same time all the resources from your DLS became unavailable to me (and they were all purchased by me and installed).

Hey @F_Constantine

Thanks for the logs, they’ve been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.