Cannot connect to Funcom Live Services

I have been trying for over an hour to get connected to the game. Each time I get the message “Logging In - Connecting rto the Funcom Live Services.” It sits there for around 4 minutes and the informs me it cannot connect but I can play in single player mode.

I have internet access to other games and websites so this issue is only with FunCom. Is there maintenance going on thats unannounced? Anyone else having this issue?

3 Likes

I can’t connect as well.

1 Like

Having the same issue for almost an hour now

1 Like

I’m having this same issue, I tried all kinds of troubleshooting. Nothing works. Tried validating the game files, reset internet connection, restarted PC, checked firewall. Nothing works

1 Like

Experienced this last night, however this morning I was able to connect so hopefully it has been rectified and was just an unscheduled interruption for reasons.

I’m also going through this. Already validated the files and nothing to connect.

Diddo

probably should have this over in the Bugs forum @Community

Edit: my bad, there’s already a thread in the Bugs forum on this issue.

Same here. Location Germany.

Anmeldung nicht möglich. Bitte starte neu oder versuche es später erneut. Spiel wird im Offline-Modus fortgesetzt, in dem nur der Einzelspieler-Modus verfügbar ist.
Online-Spiel ist gesperrt.

down down down

Last night I couldn’t connect and now too. It keeps connecting… and it never ends

Same no connection. just forces me into offline mode.

Anyone know how long this kind of issue usually lasts?

Hi,

The same thing was happening last week too. I don’t know if you have done it already but everyone should probably make a report through zendesk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.