Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Dreams of the Oasis

Bug Description:

Unable to control summoned avatars of gods, stuck in place doing nothing

Bug Reproduction:

Summon an avatar using a True Name. The summoning animation sequence plays and the god appears, but the screen is grayed out, showing menu tabs and Crom Coin balance at the top, and I’m unable to control or move the avatar. Have tested this with multiple gods and in multiple locations.

UPDATE: I also have this bug in Singleplayer, but only on the Exiled Lands map, not Siptah.

1 Like

It happened to me as well, on single player, EL.
I believe I have the video around, will look for it.

yeah this ishappening to me to …

Please take a look, this may be the same but you describe: Bug Report - Avatar summoning not working - Conan Exiles - YouTube

1 Like

Yes, this is the same bug that happens.

Thanks to a tip from some other user here, I did find out that the summon controls work if you put the god token in your HOTWHEEL, rather than activating from the inventory. Still, this is a bug that this happens when using the item from the inventory.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for your report and everyone’s insights on this issue.

This has been reported and we will try to investigate it as soon as possible, meanwhile, we appreciate your patience.

If any more information pops up, feel free to reach out to us :smile:

And a special thanks to @Wonka for the workaround, until the issue is not resolved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley_cat: , but I just uploaded the video. @ninedragons mentioned someone else tipped them the workaround.
Thank you @Sarealac and your team for the prompt answer!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.