Unable to craft Twitch drop items (items not found)

es Curioso, mi Cuenta de Steam de PC la desvincule y Vincule como realice con la Play4. En PC me aparecen los Item. Pero en Play k es donde mas tiempo e dedicado Nada. y Si Realize 4h de Twitch hoy no hay ganas. :S

1 Like

Also having the same issue. I have the green check mark. My ps4 and conan are both linked. I’ve tried disconnecting conan and reconnecting it as well as multiple app and console restarts. Still do not have my drops.

1 Like

This what I am seeing when I look at my inventory in Twitch currently-

1 Like

I redeemed the exclusive items, but they don’t appear on PS4. Any idea where to show off?

1 Like

Welcome @Kolx we are still waiting for a solution.

2 Likes

Adding the suggestion from @Steelshanks here.

This is all gobbledygook to me but, it sounds good :yum:

5 Likes

Claimed the drop items not showing inventory

1 Like

So, I have a question.
Im not trying to be snide or snarky.
I am genuinely curious.

Was Twitch linking and drops for the console client tested in-house?
If so, did it work?

4 Likes

Not speaking on their behalf nor being snarky either. It seems to be functioning on xbox and steam. I have a feeling it could be something Sony related. Not making excuses for anyone, just throwing out my thoughts.

2 Likes

Sorry - I spent an hour or so working through these steps a few times this morning & no luck :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the account link issue on xbox. I cancelled my link and tried to relink only to be given the following message:

This account is already connected to Twitch
To disconnect your Twitch account visit Connections settings on Twitch webpage:
https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections/
or open it directly now:
[Open Twitch Settings Webpage]

I have confirmed that there is no link made, but cannot get the accounts to relink due to this message being given rather than the option to link (again).

1 Like

If anyone can log into twitch from a different web browser I would highly recommend it. Playstation browser is terrible and the app isn’t any help either.
Make sure you linked to twitch from in game and watch twitch off of Sony’s platform.
Make sure this is connected too.

I really feel for those of you having trouble. It took me a long time to figure it out and I wanted to pull my hair out. I really dislike twitch now.

1 Like

I’m not sure about consoles, as I am on PC, but look at the appropriate crafting table to find the items from the drop. Additionally, I have noticed that a decent number of the recipes that one gets from exploring do not show up in the Feats menu, but do show up on the respective crafting bench. It seems to be the same with the twitch drops. I looked last night and noticed that the twitch drops I got yesterday are available on Artisan’s Table and on the Improved Armorer’s Bench.

1 Like

Hello @Oso are you saying that linking “Twitch for PlaySation 4” now shows the items on your feats?

Would you please provide a screen shot of the feats menu in your game, both Furniture Maker and Armor/exiles epic to confirm for the developers?

How did you get this exactly?
I only have “PlayStation Network”

I will try to remove/add later to see if it works, it will be the first time I have ever seen such a dependency and it must be removed it’s not good if Twitch fails to support this @Community

2 Likes

I have the “Twitch for Playstation 4” connection, and none of the dropped items appear in game. All (six) drops have been claimed and have checkmarks beneath their images on my Twitch drops page.

2 Likes

I just linked “Twitch for PlayStation 4” there are no drops on the feats, not on improved armorer bench, or the artisan table.

3 Likes

Hey, scroll down to the bottom of that page in Other Connections you should see this:

1 Like

Hello @SteveoKenobi yes I have this also, I have a pic of it on the first post. I reconnected this multiple times as well.

3 Likes

@AndyB

Has any progress been made on identifying the problem, and/or a fix?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Yep in the same boat
 we will have to be patient.

2 Likes