Unable to play this game in any mode

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: ( Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP & Solo]
Region: USA & Oceania

A couple of months ago I upgraded to a faster internet connection and ever since then have been unable to play this game either in PVP mode or Solo mode.

The intro movies play then there is around a 12 - 15 minute black screen until the start screen shows then I select PVP and have to search to find the server I play on as it won’t stay a favourite. It then checks the mods and finds them all good. Then the game re-starts with the intro movies and black screen again then goes through a few loading screens before finally saying " Connection can’t be made " or something similar

I get the same can’t connect error trying to play solo as well

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start game
  2. Wait for server to show
  3. Click connect
  4. Fail
1 Like

Are you able to start Single Player? You say “solo” but that could mean a lot of things.

If so, load into Single Player with your mod list that the server requires first. Run around for like, a few minutes, than try to connect to the server again.

I meant single player when I said solo, so, no I can’t play that either

1 Like

Have you tried verifying the game files through steam?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice with no luck

It’s the same ISP, just a faster internet speed which I thought would help. I haven’t tried any other local servers yet, only the private one I play on which is in the USA and single player which is in Europe even though I am in Oceania

What?

While Single Player requires an active internet connect, Single Player doesn’t connect you to a server. It’s Single Player, and runs off your machine.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.