Unable to purchase Crom coins

My main account finished the battle pass some time ago, I have bought Crom coins several times. No issues. On my alt psn id it is not letting me buy crom coins. It gives a message that the item doesnt exist in the store or may have been removed. I would like to pay extra money… Since the bazaar items and battle pass items do not go through to other psn accounts like the DLC does. Any help or suggestions?

1 Like

No suggestions here however I am surprised to hear purchases are not shared between accounts I have one playstation plus account and a second for years didn’t expect this to be a issue. Definitely will not make purchases for 2 different accounts. Just mentioned this to my wife won’t repeat what she said. @Magius @Community is this intentional???

1 Like

When they fix Crom Coins purchases will look for something worth paying money for . So going into our private server and get depissed off.

There are so many good looking things in the bazaar, but many i will not purchase just due to the ridiculously high price and the principle of paying that much for a cosmetic item.

1 Like

Especially some thing you can not share. We have purchased every Dlc but this is acceptable.edit not acceptable

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your account.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.