Unable to upgrade from flotsam t1 into any other dlc building piece, except the stormglass

As the title leads… I cannot upgrade from t1 siptah dlc into t3 argossean dlc.

Both stormglass and argossean requires same mats to craft, so I do not understand the issue… It is supposed to be that way?

2 Likes

Yep that is the way it is Siptah T1 to Siptah T3 only.
Hopefully this will be changed.

I don’t know if it has been officially recognized as a bug. It sure feels like one, but that’s not always a guarantee.

Since you can upgrade from regular T1/T2 to Siptah T3, it does not appear to be intentional that the particular Siptah T1->oldworld T2/T3 is blocked.

1 Like

It is something to do with T1 DLC to T2/T3. We didn’t have T1 DLC before. Whether it is easy to fix or not, I don’t know but it is probably not as simple because we reported the issue pretty early on. Hopefully, they will find a way to fix it which doesn’t require them to rework all their building pieces :confused:

2 Likes

True, but then DLC content has never had a natural upgrade path before, it all having been T3 until now.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this and at the moment of this writing, this is intended behavior due to technical limitations.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.