Replacing building tiers doesn't work

I can’t replace my building with higher tier material. When I try to replace it, it only says space already occupied. it won’t fade into the old tier to replace it, I can only build on top of it, or on the side of it. Anyone who know why, or how to fix it?

It seems to be Isle of Siptah sets are in a group of their own - meaning you can upgrade Flotsam to Stormglass, but not to T2/old T3 sets. Old T1 upgrades to Stormglass just fine, though. I haven’t tried T2->Stormglass, but I expect it’ll work just fine.

Which is not much use except if you’re planning out a build using T1, it’s currently best to do it with Sandstone over Flotsam.

oh, I see… well that makes sence though. I really didn’t think about that, but I believe that you’re right. Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Oh I don’t think it’s intended to be that way, certainly feels like a bug. But I wouldn’t expect it to be a high priority fix, so better to play around it for the time being as much as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.