Unconscious thralls disappearing

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

hit a NPC with any Truncheon go kill rest of NPC in the area less them 50 sets away.
turn around to get the thrall i want and it and all the dead bodys are gone. and they were not even off my screen for 2 min.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1. knock npc out with truncheon.
  2. Step 2. turn away from unconscious thrall
  3. Step 3. walk 20 to 30 sets to kill more npc
  4. Step 4. go back to unconscious thrall and its not there. less then 2 mins between step 1 and 4.

how do i stop this from happening

Try to restart game / disconnect and reconnect to server - it should reload knocked thralls back.

done that keeps an always happening thing i only logged onto it and not 20 min after being on it happened and its always happening from day one. its a real pain when trying to get thalls i have lost so many of them to this

but will try that again jsut to see now when i get back to hunting them again

You can also just run out of rendering distance and then come back again, and those bodies have popped back up on the surface. This has the advantage of not respawning enemies like restarting the game would do (as long as you don’t run too far away).

But yes, I agree that dead and unconscous bodies falling into the ground mesh is an annoying, persistent bug, and I’d be happy to see it gone forever.

2 Likes

In a dungeon like the Wine Cellar, leaving and reentering sometimes works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.