Unique issue. Please Help

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

So as you’re aware there is an issue with rubberbanding when joining into a game, spawning and teleporting ECT. And yes the people saying to roll and and emote and other things to stop rubber banding work. However a couple days ago I began playing on another server that was crazy full of landclaim and buildings vaults and temples ECT. And the server was very difficult to play, players… NPCs… thralls… pets… any loving character in the game would constantly stutter around and every 2-3 seconds float around 20 feet in the air and then snap back into position so obviously i left the server, but now every server I join regardless of the population the same issue is happening and now the game is completely unplayable, I have an open NAT type and on my ps4 it’s Nat type 2, I have 30mbps internet speed and I have downloaded the game again and still this is an issue, players floating into the sky every couple seconds and thrills and pets lagging everywhere but it doesn’t happen to Me? What’s going on please help

I have a standard ps4 btw

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.