Unnamed City Obelisk Bug

Game mode: [Online | PVP Offical Server]
Problem: [BUG]
Region: [EU]

When using maproom to go to Unnamed City Obelisk I have zoned in too close to Obelisk and not been able to move, jump, or roll. It does the stuttering camera thing for about 30 seconds or so. The second time I did this there were 3 skeletons waiting there as well so it killed me. I was unable to fight or avoid being hit because of the glitchyness. Both times it did this I was zoning in with a follower. The last time I know I had an entertainer follower, cannot remember the other one.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. tell follower to follow you
  2. run around a bit till you find a maproom
  3. click Unnamed City obelisk
  4. zone in and glitch till your dead far from a bedroll on a PVP server

This happens after the hotfix?

Hello @Gabe, is this issue still occurring after the latest hotfix, and does it happen consistently every time you teleport?

Hi Hugo, this happened before and day of the hotfix (after it loaded). I have also had an issue loading into the Mounds of the Dead Obelisk, with it loading me almost inside the Obelisk so I couldnt move, and a took a few seconds to be able to jump out of it. I don’t use Obelisks very much since I don’t have a maproom yet on the server, just use the ones I find laying around.

Thank you for elaborating, we’ll register the issue for our team to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.