Unplayable conan Exiles ps4

it is unplayable. After every action, I’m trapped in an invisible box. and don’t come out for the next 20 seconds. only that. no matter what.

so fed up. bring out more and more. but do away with the old bugs or improve performance. but with the new patch it wouldn’t be playable for the most part. because it just bugs around

1 Like

I am pretty sure your Playstation needs a good cleaning. After the cleaning choose performance than quality and you’ll be ok.
YES we have issues, but not on the measure you say, by all means, I am not saying that you are lying, no way, it’s just not only games problems the ones you say it’s machines problems too :confused:.
In online servers, if you have a huge base this will cost you from your fun. I play in almost empty servers with no huge builds because of the rendering issues, someone told me for an external ssd yet I prefer to spend for ps5 :grin:. It has internet videos how to clean your machine, I do it alone all the time, good luck :+1:t6:

3 Likes

Ps5 runs like butter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.