Upcoming patch ETA, heads-up

still waiting for this update that this guy said was suppose to happen on the 2nd . lol

2 Likes

But they didn’t say what year. :wink:

4 Likes

Please note the highlighted part.

“in at least one week from now” = no sooner than one week; could be longer.

Guess what? Its longer. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

i think they was using the common core math to figure out the week

Wait, are there people on this thread who are being serious about debating what “at least one week from now” means? :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Thought it was an appropriate meme to go with the conversation. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Don’t get me started on Common Core. My kid didn’t learn about negative numbers until 6th grade! :rage:

6 Likes

That’s |absolutely| insane! :wink:

1 Like

Except they didn’t say a specific date. They gave a window of 1-3 weeks. If after 1 week you start going “WHY AREN’T THEY TELLING US WHAT’S TAKING SO LONG,” then that’s on you. If after 3-4 weeks there is still no update and word from the devs, then that is completely the right reaction.

1 Like

i know they need to make sure its fix before release 
 but man siptah population has died off big time, and many of us are growing tired of trying to hold on to dead servers to wait to see if life comes back to the servers of siptah or not
 i guess that’s why you seeing so many frustrating post’s about the update being over due

i can wait as long as needed be
 just sad to see the population drop in the USA servers
 and not just siptah
 i see many empty USA exiles map servers also.

Just because the population has gone down on Siptah doesn’t mean they won’t be back. I can’t speak for everyone of course, but it was always my plan to try Siptah for a while to see what it was like and then put it on the back burner until it’s been polished up.

Anytime it takes funcom longer than normal with out much being said 
it kind of makes me shudder
mother of all patches comes to mind and then you get things like killing a mammoth crashes the server among other things
we actually had shifts gaurding the mammoths for almost a week lol

1 Like

Uh, yeah, that’s kind of the point. “It will be at least a week.” One week later, “At least a week.” Another week, “At least a week.” :wink:

I left school in 1976 
 what’s a negative number? Does it suffer from depression or social anxiety?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.