NEW SCENARIO: OCCULT DEFENCE
The Council of Venice have agreed to utilize their virtual reality system for an all-new combat simulation: Occult Defence. Your mission: Defend Stonehenge against endless waves of enemies in solo or duo play! How far will you go? LEARN MORE HERE!
NEW EVENT: ENVOYS OF AVALON
The Equinox is upon us! Each equinox the Druids of Avalon arrive in Agartha seeking assistance with the defense of their home. Seek out the envoys in the center of Agartha to be assigned your training mission and daily task. Complete daily missions for chances at unique rewards, including a special agent dossier and equinox-exclusive Legends!
- The door to the Slaughterhouse in Carpathian Fangs now properly opens the group finder.
- Fixed scrap golems in Edgar’s junkyard sometimes getting stuck in an unattackable state for extended periods of time.
- Using the /afk command will properly reply to players sending tells with your response.
- Mounting a ladder while casting sprint will no longer allow sprinting up/down the ladder
- Illuminati Grifter Glasses, Illusionist Hat, Gunslinger Glasses, and Necromancer’s Goggles now appear properly in the Dressing Room.
- Exorcist uniforms will no longer turn male Templars invisible.
- Gunslinger outfit can be equipped by players who have earned the relevant achievement.
- Sanity’s Aphelion now properly provides protection after resurrecting.
- Increased damage of Thrash to match other weapon single target basic attacks.
- Fixed Unseen achievements showing the failed notification if the mission had not already been completed at least once.
- Hell Raised - Increased the enrage timer on Machine Tyrant to 5 minutes
- Locusts can no longer receive the Strange Attractor mutator.
- Seek & Preserve - Map markers no longer unnecessarily display monster name, to improve readability in tight quarters
- Seek & Preserve - Map markers should now always appear on bosses and mutators
- Corrected agents who increase basic damage providing nearly double the intended increase. The damage increase now matches the value displayed in the tooltip.