Usability issue #1942

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [ Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [NA]

Made my first login after the patch on 3.13.19 and played for a couple of hours. Logged out an upon logging back in I am unable to interact with anything and most of the base is not rendering in. Attempting to fix the issue I verified the games file integrity, updated all drivers, windows, restarted steam, restarted my pc and restarted the game several times. After that failed I began toying with removing the bracelet, tried removing it and spawning in my base, removing it and spawning in the desert nothing has worked but I have developed more issues including not having a body, first person camera being fixed to the player foot and the inability to move. I am hoping the restart at 7am fixes it but we’ll soon see.

Again:
Cant interact
Cant Move
Cant see my body
First person camera is on my feet
Random walls,ceilings door frames not all but* random ones are invisible to me

1 Like

the patch notes said that invisible base is a knowbug. they are working on it. you can relog for normalizate this view.

1 Like

Hey @kevbal

As @Fastorro mentioned, it is a known rare issue brought by the new building optimizations. Relogging into the game should get rid of this problem.

Thought I stated that the game was restarted several times was a dead give away. Yeah I re logged multiple times. No it dint go away.