Used to smoothly play on high graphical details now it is lagging like hell on medium

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Performance]

I used to play on custom graphical details some medium, most high, some highest. Game was working smoothly. I recently bought Island of Siptah DLC and the game was lagging like hell. I had to wait often few seconds in character creation to see the changes. Often some controls were not responsive. Inside the game I had such huge delays and problems with moving camera at acceptable responsiveness that the game is unplayable at the moment.
The PC I’m playing on is Lenovo Legion Y520.
I due to having a small child I had a break and the last time I played Conan was if I remember correctly shortly after the last dlc came out or slightly before.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Install all the updates
2.Buy the newest DLC
3.Try playing the game.

Edit: Sorry for wrong platform section. I missed the tag initially. Mods please if you could move this to a proper place I would be grateful.

1 Like

@Satrapa you listed your problem under Ps4. YOU need PC. Have fun out there.

Thanks. I missed the tag… :frowning: Is there a way for me to move or remove this post?

1 Like

Welcome to the comunity, @Narelle, can you help here?

1 Like

It is in the correct section now but sadly, I have no idea how to help with the issue. I think this is a laptop so perhaps try running it with “low end laptop”.

Can you play the old map or the issue occurs in both maps?
Are you running mods?

EDIT: Further checked the specs of this laptop. If this is what you have:
Intel Core i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 128GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB, Windows 10 Home

You are most likely lacking RAM + you are probably running the game on HDD which contributes to the issue. I would say your laptop is too weak to run the game on high settings, especially if you are running the new map.

1 Like

Well, for me this is happening after the last patch. Yes, that patch that did not fix anything. Before the patch i could play perfectly fine, now it lags like hell. My pc is of course the same, i have the same RAM, and the same settings, and i can play all the other games with no problem at all. So for me, something happened with this last patch that makes the game unplayable.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.