Vanir and Lemurian armor broken

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [Russia]

Flawless versions of Vanir Heavy and lemurian mid armor gives less bonuses than expected.

1. Despite being MORE EXPENSIVE, Flawless Vanir heavy armor gives 10% less armor than any other regular flawless heavy armor. It requires star metal and special armorer to craft, but gives less armor than any other heavy flawless. I suppose after altering armor params guys forgot to modify this armor as well. It is supposed to give more armor than regular heavy but in reality it is worse than any other heavy.
  2. A bit different but same problem with lemurian flawless. Flawless version gives only 1 cold protection unlike other flawless and gives only 1 attribute bonus (all other flawless armor gives +2 except gauntlets).

I think this is a bug and it is very easy to fix, but pls correct my if I’m wrong.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Craft Flawless Vanir Heavy and Flawless Lemurian Warrior armor with special armorer (Njoror Battleborn, Fia)
  2. Check params - Flawless Vanir Heavy gives less armor than any other heavy armor.
  3. Check params - Flawless lemurian mid armor gives 1 attr point and 1 cold protection.

Hey @herompolbu

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We have sent it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.