Lemurian Warrior Flawless Epic Set

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: [ Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: | PvE-Conflict
Region: South America - #1977

Hello,

I spent one week to find the thrall that does the Flawless Lemurian Epic Set, the regular epic set gives +2 strength and +3 accuracy, and the Flawless give the same value bonus, shouldn’t it gives +4 STR and +5 ACCURACY?

Please revise this set please! The total Bonus of the Flawless set is just +5 stats not +9 as usual.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

5 Likes

Hi tyriel,

first of all, you needed one week to find Fia the lemurian armorer at the Pagoda of boundless lusts ?
WOW ! with that kind of luck, never ever play at a lottery, please. :wink: … just kidding.

But back to topic.
You are absolutely right. And to make it more clear to the Devs.
“Normally” armors has 3(6) different qualitys and gives a total of the following bonuses.

• Base +5
  • Exceptional +7
  • Flawless +9
  • Base (Epic) +5
  • Exceptional (Epic) +7
  • Flawless (Epic) +9

For the Lemurian Warrior Set it looks like this:

So tyriel is absolutely right, the Exceptional (Epic) and the Flawless (Epic) version need some upgrading.
These are the Database IDs we are talking about.

Lemurian Warrior Exceptional (Epic): Mask (ID: 52456), Chestpiece (ID: 52457), Gauntlets (ID: 52458), Tasset (ID: 52459) and Boots (ID: 52460) .

Lemurian Warrior Flawless (Epic): Mask (ID: 52461), Chestpiece (ID: 52462), Gauntlets (ID: 52463), Tasset (ID: 52464) and Boots (ID: 52465)

P.S.: As a cross-reference: By defeading the Witch Queen we recieve the Lemurian Royal Set too. But here is all fine with the different quality bonuses. (+5 +7 +9)

greetings
SirBowen

8 Likes

Hey there

Thanks @tyriel for bringing this issue up and @SirBowen for the detailed information about it. We’ve informed our team about it and they’ll look into it.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh, always happy when there are people who also raise questions that can’t ask others until you get access to writing topics. Prompt support responses are also encouraging. Thanks )

2 Likes

Thank you very much for completing the issue! HAHA yes, and the funniest part is that her name in Portuguese sounds like a CORNY way of saying Daughter. hahahaha

2 Likes

Isn’t this the recipe after you beat the witch queen. You go and “touch” the chair. Been a while since i have used it. Not really my type of build for PVP, so i might have it mixed up with another one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.