Varkin Fleetfoot nearly always stuck

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [EU]

Varkin Fleetfoot nearly always gets stuck in the wooden support of the tent behind the Priestess. Only in rare circumstances he seems to get free, or spawn somewhere from where he can move.
The Dancer near him only is restricted in his movementto a small area.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Varkin Fleetfoot
  2. If necessary repeat
1 Like

Yeah, i think anyone who has farmed the pagoda for thralls can confirm that.
And eventhough we can always “destuck” this named npc by luring him on sides this must be acknowledged by funcom and correct it when they feel they have time for it.

Just a suggestion DEUS-X-Incognita : change your tittle to “Varkin Fleetfoot always stuck” so it’s more precise and make the issue noticeable even without having to check what’s in the thread. (could make it easier for the devs to notice)

i might have a screenshot about this issue though so i will check it when i have time, but if you have already one picture yourself, please post it in your thread without any hesitation. It can always help devs figuring out the issue.

Thanks for the tip, most of the time I try to be mostly vague in the title as to avoid potential spoilers that come with the title alone.

This time I was too careful.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.