Walls with same look on both sides

I have disliked the look of walls having an interior/exterior look since day one and when the Khitlan DLC came out with the same look on both sides, I was stupid stoked. Exterior wall looks on the inside of a building drives my OCD nuts. So when this new DLC came out, I knew I personally am not fond of the Aquilonian armor style so I waited to see if the walls were like Khitlan. If they were the same on both sides, I would have bought it even though I wouldn’t wear the armor so if you guys could see it in your hearts to maybe implement a new building piece for interior walls for those of us with bad OCD, that would be great.
Or if there is a modder out there who could help us out… I just downloaded UE and the devkit, but I am sure it’s going to be a while before I can even figure out the basics lol. That dang devkit is 150g for crying out loud.

4 Likes

Along those lines, why did the devs not put in plain white marble assets with the new DLC? It is hard to use it as a foundation, for example, because it is so busy. Why didn’t they just add plain versions of their building assets?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.