Wanna See Something Totally Hilarious?

Yeah the current one in the vid is not really a base… It’s just the temp BOO until I can explore the map and find a good place to build. Small enough that it all fits in an encumbrance build for moving in one trip.

But for sure, only need about 2k parts for a nice base. So that’s what, 18k H-Bricks?

What minimap mod is that? I need a better one.

Not trying to derail the thread, but that’s the first time I’ve seen that one. I did think the vids was pretty funny :rofl:

@Boreas
I’m sorry to use this thread, but I don’t know how else to reach you, the changes you made to your server made everyones purge meter go completely full, I got a Razor Gord purge already at level 31 and purge meter was close to full again right after that purge, I think you need to adjust the purge meter advancement, it is too crazy :smiley:

1 Like

you are on the wrong decimal :smiley:

1 Like

Fixed :wink:

3 Likes

And an updated avatar… Now you look like a thin Mel Gibson. :slight_smile:

Hey, nice find man! I gave an Etsy artist a commission to make a rendering of my character and I gave him this picture as a reference, asking him to make him a younger version:

3 Likes

@Boreas
I dare you to show to @TeleTesselator your first avatar here when you joined the forum :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Beeeeh

1 Like

@stelagel that one was actually made by Ayndre, who is quite populair, unfortunately that was not one of his better works.

2 Likes

I’m sure @Boreas has figured this out already,

But if anyone is wondering this picture highlights the culprit setting.
Ticked is how PVP is and you must manually lock your containers.
Un-Ticked is how PVE is for people too lazy to lock their containers. :wink:

2 Likes

@droch-aon , Tbh it doesn’t have to do totally with lazyness but with habits. Playing for years in official pve servers you have it for granted when you visit pve privates that your containers do not need to be locked :man_shrugging:. Especially if you play on private pve for the first time. But even in pvp inside my base I was never locking chests. If someone managed to finally enter my base the last thing I wanted is to give him the chance to destroy more. Most of the times, because my chests were unlocked they were taking only what they wanted and leave back the rest, without causing more distraction inside my base or total wipe. So I don’t believe that locking your chests is always the best strategy :man_shrugging:. Plus I had always hidden things inside my base so I didn’t want them to use bombs :wink:. They were happy to raid me and I was not loosing a lot actually :rofl:. Not even a days farm tbh. Ofcurce you are way more experienced player on pvp and you know more, I just share my small experience from this path.

1 Like

Ah, thank you @droch-aon! I was wondering about that.

And it might not be laziness at all, checking that mark will make all your thrall wheels, benches, animal pens and etc. lootable - and they can NOT be locked in any way I have ever discovered. So if that’s checked then all of those structures need to be inside windowless enclosures. :confused:

2 Likes

It was a joke my friends. :wink: a jest.
Just the friendly rivalry between PVPers and PVEers :smiley:

I’ve seen some of the fantastic buildings PVE people make, that is not lazy in the least.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.