Wanna See Something Totally Hilarious?

I dunno if this has ever happened to you or not, nor how you reacted, but I am laughing my a$$ off: One day later and I’m laughing even harder still. :smiley:

PS: sorry for the one-handed typing. I’m munching a foot-long hotdog while recording this. :smiley:

2 Likes

Omg, this complex, omg. Let me guess, pve c yes?

1 Like

No, it’s just PVE. But the admin has it set somehow (tell me if you know) so that benches, pens, stalls, and unlocked boxes are lootable by all. So we’re having a small feud and this was their latest move. LOL!!!

1 Like

sent u a pm

2 Likes

Do you loose inventory on death?
If you don’t loose inventory then you have no problem, but if you do, then your only solution is to empty your inventory, remove bracelet, spawn in desert and go back to build the closest you can on this wall something a bit higher. The horizontal elevators have 32 foundations range. Good luck :+1:t6:

1 Like

I can get out by jumping. I only lose about 90% of health - so it’s close but doable. And then I can get back in once out.

I just thought it was really funny. It’s a couple (guy and gal) and I can just see them at home coming up wit this and laughing the entire time they were farming and making all these parts. They had almost nothing when they started so everything was from scratch.

2 Likes

20 Agility

3 Likes

The Admin already took it down. He gave me the mats from it too… so 8k free rocks and a about 1k woods. That will almost be my next (T3) base in a different location (well, a third to half anyway). :wink:

3 Likes

I also hope the admin banned those who did it… No matter how funny, it is still a lousy thing to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I asked him specifically not to. No need to ban anyone for anything unless they are using actual cheats.

4 Likes

And this IS the great benefit playing in private servers. Some admins are truly interested about the community of their server and they do a lot for a healthy environment in their server. Please try to stay as much as possible to this server and try to bring more people there, these persons do deserve to have good players in their servers because they spend money and gaming time to make others happy. Send my greetings to him and my congratulations too :+1:t6:.

2 Likes

It’s this guy here:

2 Likes

It is @Boreas, yes!!! He recently discovered the greatest happiness of this world, but he was always an excellent person in this forum, excellent member, so being an excellent admin is certain… Now I envy you more @TeleTesselator :rage:, :rofl::rofl::rofl:, have fun you guys, you diserve it :+1:t6:.

3 Likes

Such kind words… Thanks and I’m sure he’ll appreciate it when he sees it. He seems pretty laid back for a father of two younglings. Betcha he makes a pretty good Dad too - so much more important than Adminning… :wink:

1 Like

Truth be told, I didn’t realized I did this. There are SO many settings and for some reason when you rent a server you don’t get the standard settings of an official server.
For example: Purge meter is completely ridiculous with just 2700. And on Siptah the storm takes forever.
I just wanted a PvE server, but for some reason you get standard PvP settings for some reason I missed this one. I’ll look into it later.

1 Like

That was very nice of you to do, and I think I have played on same server as @Boreas at some point, not 100% sure it was the same guy, but I know him from this forum and he seems to be a fair and nice guy… I might join that server since I miss playing on Savage Wilds… without a ton of mods and too high xp and harvest… Just vanilla settings sounds really fun to me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, that was exactly my intention: just to have a vanilla Savage Wilds server.
As for IQoL - I’m a sucker for customization, and thrall customization is just something I can’t say “no” to. :grimacing:

Anyhow, you’re most welcome, Frillen! Not sure if we played on the same server, but I sure know you from the forums.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I’m not sure either but I do remember a player called Boreas from an official server(pve or pve-c) long time ago, could be a different guy with same name though, but I am already there and enjoying the setup and not too many mods :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, anyone wanting to join don’t worry about being walled in - that was a mutual fun-feud between two others and I. I’m certain they’re not like that in regular play. We now even agreed to team up to kill the Red Dragon mother as they’re at level 30-something and I just broke 50…

you make a base out of 1500 bricks? more like a shack :smiley: