Wartorn Rhino pre-order bonus disappeared

Game mode: Online private | Single-player (tested both)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA
Mods?: No

Bug Description:

Previously created wartorn rhinos are still there but I can’t make them now.

Expected Behavior:

Wartorn rhinos should appear on the crafting list alongside killer, savage, etc. rhinos.

Steps to Reproduce:

The two most recent things I did before noticing this were clicking the button to uninstall BattlEye from the launcher. I don’t think I had it installed before that but was making sure it wasn’t on my system. There was a notification that some DLCs wouldn’t work and I had some temporary issues on the connecting to Funcom step after restarting the game but it quickly sorted itself out, I didn’t do more than quit and restart a couple times. Played fine for a bit. Then I did the 2.4.4 update. After this I noticed I couldn’t make wartorn rhinos.

1 Like

Greetings,

It wasn’t an intended change and our team is working on it. Please keep an eye out for the following hotfixes patch notes.

Also, please let us know if you encounter any other issue on our Lands. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update! That actually helps a lot. Now I know not to try any more troubleshooting on my end.

1 Like

I was sad this evening to discover this, but thank God you guy are already on it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.