Watcher Equipment No Longer Showing

The Q&A stream? Yesterday.

Okay that makes me feel a LITTLE better. I know people have been reporting this for some time.

I noticed just a few days ago that I cannot anymore create these Twitch Drop items. All have vanished from my account. I linked my Conan account with Twitch again and it did not work. One my player buddy also has same problem. Like they never existed even they should be shown. This saad and frustrating.

1 Like

Just want to bump this again.
Wanted to do some low key base decoration last night while eagerly awaiting the glorious 3.0.
Obviously I found it weird not seeing the Watcher’s stuff after doing my whole base’s lighting with the gorgeous torches a while ago. So yeah, here I am.

:metal: :smiling_imp:

ours is gone too… this is one of the reason i won´t buy stuff from the shop…

if this happen to bought things… this would be interesting to see how to contact somebody to fix this

Watcher stuff is handled completely differently to everything else, it has to go through a third party just to check if you own it.

Store stuff should be handled even more directly than the current DLCs.

hm we will see

Unable to find/craft my Twitch Drops, also known as the Watcher set.

Would love to be able to use this item.

Hopefully they figure out what the issue is.

Same here. This is a problem for a long time already and many just didnt notice it earlier I believe. Yet there is no fix and no word on whether 3.0 will fix this either. Really sad something so simple is still broken but we are used to Funcom.

same, steam/twitch/conan are linked.
but the royal armor and the contained watcher-set (armor & placeables)
no longer appear in-game.

handling perform:
-unlink and relink the twitch account to conan
-unlink and relink steam to twitch
-repaired game files (on steam/pc)

nothing works

So 3.0 is out but twitch rewards are still not back?

Correct. And I did not expect them to fix this to begin with. There are still bugs since launch. Issues reported from test client. All still there. Funcom has proven time and time again to be incompetent in this field. I expect the issues around 3.0 to go on for many months.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.